Wednesday, November 09, 2005

my beloved amman

our house is in the middle between radisson and hyatt... i've never seen our street so empty... u hear nothing but the sounds of ambulances,fire engines and police cars.. the scene of people covered in white hurts so much.... i tried to take pics, but it's not easy coz really it's so hard to do so in such situation...

as i said the pics mo kteer wad7een, allah yer7am the innocent people who was killed for no reason.... may allah bless our beloved amman...

u can't imagine how i felt when i heared the news as i was outside the house, it took me for ever to go back as the streets were crowded and the police didn't let me go to my house, i had to park my car a little bit away and walked... it was a hard time for me and my family...

No comments: